Spinal Confusion

...an attempt to clarify confusing and innacurate information in science articles

Monday, February 27, 2006

Four Things

Rebecca Taylor from Mary Meets Dolly tagged me, so I get to fill this out. Here goes:

Four jobs I've had:

1) Bagboy at grocery store
2) Webmaster for a local coffee business
3) Freelance programming
4) Columnist

Four movies I watch over and over again:

1) Aladdin
2) A Few Good Men
3) Stigmata
4) Pleasantville (always on tv)

Four places I've lived:

1) Charleston
2) Uh, Charles Towne?
3) n/a
4) n/a

Four shows I watch:

1) House
2) Veronica Mars
3) American Idol
4) Naruto

Four places I've vacationed:

1) Hilton Head
2) Myrtle Beach
3) Orlando
4) Michigan

Four websites I like:

1) CareCure
2) Slate
3) Christian Science Monitor
4) A List Apart

Four of my favorite foods:

1) Baked chicken
2) Baked potato
3) Chicken teriyaki
4) Cheesesticks

Four places I'd like to be right now:

1) Washington, DC, lobbying Congress
2) San Francisco, CA, just for fun
3) Brisbane, Australia
4) On a date with Lisa Loeb

I don't chat with many bloggers, so I can't tag too many people. But I will tag my editor over at Bodyhack.